Listed below are high lights of Self Identity through Ho'oponopono:
1. Only Divinity has the power to forgive through transmutation of errors in the Subconscious Mind that replay what Shakespeare notes in one of his sonnets as "...fore bemoan moans;"
2. A problem is a re-problem in the Subconscious Mind, "fore bemoan moans." There is no new problem under the sky; wars are wars reenacted; judgment is judgment replayed, and on and on and on again and again on the stage of the Subconscious Mind;
3. Repentance precedes forgiveness. With repentance, the person acknowledges that he/she is responsible for the "fore bemoan moans" that are replaying in his/her Subconscious Mind. "I am sorry Divinity for whatever is going on in me that I experience as "fore bemoan moans. "Please forgive me."
4. What are these memories replaying grief, anger, resentment, hate, disease, separation...in my Subconscious Mind? Only Divinity knows.
Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret fault.
Psalm 19, v 12
5. Again, only Divinity can correct "secret faults," memories replaying "fore bemoan moans." in the Subconscious Mind through transmutation. Transmutation is the delete button of Divinity that voids errors to nothing, to nada, to zilch, to zero, to what Shakespeare calls "blanks;"
6. Transmutation by Divinity resurrects, reestablishes Mind back to its original State of Zero, of Void, and,
7. It is from Zero State -- Pure State -- that Mind is infused with manna, the HA that Hawaiians call the Breath of Life. Manna establishes life again in Mind.
Again, thank you for your interest in Self Identity through Ho'oponopono. I am grateful.
I wish you Peace beyond all understanding.
Peace of I,
Ihaleakala Hew Len, Ph.D.