IZI LLC World Wide Absentee (WWA) Registration
IZI LLC is very grateful to be opening the World Wide Absentee Registration. We have the opportunity for more I-Dentities to participate in the cleaning. In meditation with Dr. Hew Len, “Any I-Dentity can sign up to take the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono class in Absentee."
who can attend a class as a world wide absentee?
Any I-Dentity may be registered for any of IZI LLC sponsors SITH® classes as a World Wide Absentee participant. Family members, children, spouses,
IZI LLC WWA REGISTRATION IN A NUTSHELL:
- You can register yourself or anybody/anything else as a WWA for any of the SITH® classes worldwide;
- You or the I-Dentity you are registering don't have to have taken the class before, except for Asian participants;
- The WWA Participant will receive all the spiritual benefits of cleaning before and during the class;
- You can register WWA Participants for any of the SITH® classes worldwide on any Coordinator's participating in the WWA registration website, like our website. Exceptions: Asian registrants, who have to register through the Asian office, and former Soviet Union, Bulgaria and Israel registrants who have to register through the former Soviet Union, Bulgaria and Israel website;
- You will find all the details regarding WWA registration below on this page. Please make sure you read and understand everything before registering as a WWA.
As Retired Master Instructor Dr. Hew Len wrote regarding the SITH events:
"This is the lifetime to be yourself, pure-in-heart, free of fear and distress. Self I-Dentity through Ho'oponopono takes you home to the purity of yourself through cleaning memories replaying fear and distress.
From the purity of your heart automatically comes light. The Light, enlightenment, provides all that is perfect for you: perfect family and business relationships, perfect sources of wealth and perfect talents and ideas.
All is available to you NOW. You alone must make the choice: to live with fear and distress or live the light of perfection."
fees and registration
The cleaning begins with your registration and early registration allows for more cleaning on a daily basis for IZI LLC instructors, Coordinators and all the staff of IZI LLC.
list of sith clASSES OPEN for world wide absentee REGISTRATION
May 2017 classes
May 6th San Mateo, CA, USA
May 13 Richmond, BC, Canada
May 13 Chelyabinsk, Russia
May 20 Chapel Hill, NC, USA
May 20 Simferopol, Crimea, Russia
May 27 Rome, Italy
May 27 Bucharest, Romania
May 27 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
June 2017 classes
June 10 Tokyo, Japan Business
June 10 Pittsburgh, PA USA Health
June 17 Bend, OR
June 17 Shanghai, China
June 22 Tel Aviv, Israel online
June 24 & 25 Washington, DC Health
July 2017 classes
July 8 Anchorage, Alaska, USA online
July 8 Honolulu, HI Health
July 15 Albuquerque, NM
July 15 Taipei, Taiwan Basic II
July 22 Seoul, Korea Basic II
July 29 Dublin, Ireland
Important information for world wide absentee registration
1. All Asian Registrants with Asian addresses must sign up for World Wide Absentee through Asian office. The registrant must be a review student.
2. All Former Soviet Union, Bulgaria and Israel Registrants with addresses in these countries must sign up for the World Wide Absentee through the Former Soviet Union, Bulgarian and Israel website.
3. Any I-Dentity may be registered for any of IZI LLC sponsors SITH® classes as a World Wide Absentee participant. Family members, children, spouses, boy friends, girlfriends, significant others, friends, businesses, cars, houses, pets, oceans, rivers, lakes, mountains, and all I-Dentities may take the class in absentee. The Registrant (the person who registers and pays for the class) may register any Participant (the I-Dentity). For 2017, the World Wide Absentee Participant does not have to have taken the class before, to take it in absentee, except for Asia. For Basic II classes, registrant must meet the Basic II requirements to register themselves or another participant.
4. Once the payment and registration
5. At the class event, the participants name will be on the World Wide Absentee List on the Absentee Table.
registration for basic i and business classes for world wide absentee (wwa)
1. All participating IZI LLC Coordinators may begin to accept World Wide Absentee registrations for any class listed on the World Wide Absentee page on the IZI LLC website, except for Asia, Former Soviet Union, Bulgaria and Israel registrations. All Asian Registrants with Asian addresses must sign up for World Wide Absentee through Asian office. All Former Soviet Union, Bulgaria and Israel Registrants with addresses in these countries must sign up for the World Wide Absentee through the Former Soviet Union, Bulgarian and Israel website. For Basic II: The WWA Registrant must meet the requirements of a Basic II students to attend a Basic II class as WWA. See Basic II requirements: http://www.self-i-dentity-through-hooponopono.com/schedule-basic-2.htm
2. World Wide Absentee registration will open 3 months before the date of the class. This schedule will be updated at the beginning of the month on the IZI LLC website. Please see the classes open for WWA registration below.
3. Any I-Dentity may be signed up for the SITH class as a World Wide Absentee Participant. Except for Asia, where the Registrant must be a Review Student. Those Participants attending in Absentee do not receive any materials, and would register as a new student when first taking the class in person. For Basic II classes, registrant must meet the Basic II requirements to register themselves or another participant.
4. The Distance Coordinator (a Coordinator registering World Wide Absentee students for a class they are not Coordinating themselves) will accept World Wide Absentee registration at the same amount and in the same currency as their regular scheduled classes.(ie, US Distance coordinators would accept all Absentee I-Dentities for $255 USD for any class in the world). We have updated the Absentee Fees to 1 Fee.
5. The Class Coordinator (the Coordinator for the class itself) may also register World Wide Absentee students for their class at the Absentee Fee as soon as their registration opens.
6. The World Wide Absentee cleaning list will be posted to the 3 Affiliates, all Coordinators and Instructors for cleaning every business day.
7. Distance or Class Coordinator will email or mail the Participant certificate to their World Wide Absentee Registrant.
8. Cancellation Policy: No refund for World Wide Absentee registration after registration is completed.
9. Cancellation Policy In the event a class is cancelled: we do not refund World Wide Absentee registration. Once a student has registered, the cleaning starts. We would continue the cleaning each day, and would send a thank you note at the end of the cleaning time.
10. Class materials are not sent to the student. The student must attend the class in person as a New Student to receive the materials and procedures on use of the materials. WWA participants receive all the benefits of the cleaning before and during the class.
have any questions?
Contact the Coordinator: Emil Moldovan
Tel: +4 0724 333 909
We welcome you to join us in this sacred process of spiritual, mental and physical cleansing!